Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Beginning

I guess this is the post that will start it all.  My family is on the verge of many changes, even though we've been through quite a bit already.   So, hang on, and follow along.

My husband, Mike, and I have two beautiful little boys.  Our oldest, who will be known as A, turned two this past November.  He is our spunky, and hard headed child.  We love him through all that the "terrible twos" have brought forth.

Our youngest, who we will refer to as J, is 8 months currently (shortly going on 9 months).  He has recently taken to crawling and standing; he refuses to be left in the dust by his older brother.  The next three months will be spent deciding on the little details of his first birthday party.  Granted, we don't go overboard on things like this.  We believe the closeness of family is what's most important on these days.

Then, there's me, Sarah.  The mom.  I'll leave my husband to fill in about himself...  I've decided I need something to make going to work worth it, and something I'm passionate about.  Just recently I have decided to pursue a certificate as a Doula.  Since becoming a mom, my passion has been childbirth, and breastfeeding.  I will be sharing the birth stories, and my journeys on the blog at some point, but not tonight.

Our family is pretty crazy, but definitely not hard to love.  We reside with my sweet, and loving in-laws at the moment (no, really, they are).  So, there's bound to be some posts to make you laugh.  With this, I'm signing off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment