Thursday, January 24, 2013

An Introduction

 I'm Mike Schaefer and I'm deaf so far since my birth.  I am married to lovely Sarah and have two boysA and J.  I'm woodworker at one company in Kendall, WI.  So far all I'm doing is making frames, tables and trays for one company out east on East Coast...  This week has been a lil busy so far for me at work.  I'm taking time making more frame stocks because we're almost out of all three different kind of wood- Black Walnut, Cherry and Paduak.  Oh boy I hate working on Paduak... Always get splinters every time I work on it... have been busy in bathroom in Bob's office because I have to use the tweezers to remove all wood splinters...  It's very discomforting until it's removed and immediately I feel a lot better.  So far my boss Bob is impressed with me and how I training new co-worker named Lisa.  She's doing good so far but still have a lot to learn... Yesterday I taught her how to use miter sled to cut frames to size on table saw.  She seems enjoying it a lot... Only if I own my own shop then I'll have so much fun doing what I want maybe make furniture for my new house...  I can only dream of winning powerball lottery :-)  *fingers crossed*

This weeknight when I'm home from work, I always end up feel so exhausted that I'm trying to take it easy spending time with boys until their bedtime...  Aidan doing good most of time... He still have a lot to work like sharing toys and don't hit James.  So far Sarah and I'm losing battle.  Hope we have faith to keep up discplining Aidan until he finally stop doing that...  It's just a question of when which I wish (and Sarah wish too) comes soon!  Yes, Aidan does playing with James once in a while... but with James finally mastering crawling and standing up without my or Sarah's assistance, it might start bug Aidan a bit.  I just hope Aidan grow out of it and become a very good loving protective older brother that James deserve.  Tomorrow I'll work at 6am until 2pm without lunch break because it's only two hours past noon so it's pointless take a break so hopefully my boys and Sarah is sleeping by time I arrive home from work so I can grab some nap because it will be a long early morning for me! :-X  So good night, folks!  Cherish your own family because you'll never know what's gonna happen tomorrow so hug... kiss... tell them that you love them...

No comments:

Post a Comment