Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mike's thinkings...

It have been a month since last time I drank a soda... It's a bit tough but I feel good about it.  Hope it's a good change in my life... Now only if I can also apply it to my eating habits... :-/  I was kinda down because I don't feel like my wife support me in no soda lifestyle  but that's okay because she's not really big on being affectionate and supportive because that's who she is.  I know that she's still drinking soda but sometimes I want her to join me in the journey of avoiding sodas for good.  But perhaps she's not ready for it.
This weekend are very rough with my boys A and J.  Yesterday A have been whining and fussing whole day... It's getting to a point where I feel like I'm gonna go psycho on someone... Fortunately today A doing much better however I cannot say same things for J since he's teething 8th tooth right now.  It seems be worst so far for J... I can only hope pain will go away faster than cookie monster eat cookies.
Today for whatever reason I feel a little down.  Spending with A might get me lil frustrated because we don't really communicate that much like A does with his mom/my wife.  I know my wife told me once to lighten up but it seem don't help me at all.  Perhaps I'm just tired to be happy for my hyperactive A who has been running around, spinning around and attempting to jump... Unfortunately he got to work on jumping bit.  It bothering me a lot that A not really learning ASL quickly like spoken English... I mean I do teach A signs but he seems less interested in ASL.  Maybe I should force ASL into him so it'll become natural to him like English speaking skill to him. Right now I'm browsing for  infos on how to teach children sign language.  I'm curious what kind of methods people use to teaching ASL and alphabet to toddlers.  I guess my worst fear is that both of my boys grew up reject my true language.  It's been on my mind a lot lately I never talk to my wife about it...
Oh yeah I applied for night job with Home Depot... Hope I'll get it so I can attempting have two jobs at same time... I might lose alot of time spending with my boys and my wifey but at least we'll get more money every month to pay bills and put foods on plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment