Wednesday, February 13, 2013

some thoughts...

It's been a while since last time I posted the blog... A lot of things happened in my family and at work... First of all, my dad found out that his tumor grew a bit bigger... he has went through some labworks and so far it's okay for now...  I'm not really ready if my dad pass away... To be honest I'll lost it... So does my wife... All I think about is how my boy Aidan always say Bumpa repeatedly on way home from shopping... It actually make me crying a bit outside and more on inside...once my dad's gone, how Aidan will respond? If he ask for Bumpa, what should I do? Tell him that Bumpa's not here and that he's in heave look over us?  I think it'll be tough especially for me...

Anyways move on to a bit more happy note... At work, I'm a bit annoying with my coworker Lisa over some brain farts cause mistakes... in which I had to fix it for her...Unfortunately she took few days off last Friday and she's finally back to work today with new teeth.  I hope she'll wise up and stop brain farting around and start doing it right way mistake-free.  Today is Happy Valentine's Day.  It's been a bit over 5 or 6 years now... I'm losing track of how long Sarah and I am together... At least I still remember Sarah's birthday and our anniversary date.  It's all important to me :-)   I guess I have to go now hit the sack get ready for work in the morning... It'll be my first time I work full 80 hours plus in one pay peroid (two weeks) NO MORE DAMN BAD WEATHER! I'm really hoping for early Spring so we'll get more active outside while not being freezing to death anymore...  Until then, have a happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment