Sunday, February 10, 2013

"Where are you?"

It's been a fairly decent day today, but I found myself fairly high strung.  I'm trying to make a habit out of staying calm and collected, but I can't seem to remember to do just that.  Anyway, I have a couple good highlights from the day, so I'm not walking away completely beaten.

I was trying to organize, and put the boys' clothes away this evening, with A walking in and out, helping when he felt like it.  At one point he came running down the hallway, towards the bedroom, yelling, "Momma"!  I replied, "Yes, A?"  His sweet little voice sang back, real clear, "where are you?"  My dear boy....he knew right where I was, but it made me realize just how well he is doing with his speech, and communication.  I'm enjoying his adorable conversations.


No comments:

Post a Comment